Mercer Physical Therapy Clinic
The Department of Physical Therapy operates a physical therapy clinic on the Mercer’s Atlanta Campus, Davis Building, suite 106. For more information about the Mercer Physical Therapy clinic, accepted insurance plans, billing, or hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.547.6439. Visit the Mercer Physical Therapy Clinic Facebook page to learn more about our clinic.
Mercer Physical Therapy will be recognized locally, regionally, and nationally as a center of clinical excellence and leader in education and research.
Clinic Mission Statement
The mission of Mercer Physical Therapy is to:
- provide patient/client-centered clinical excellence to the Metro-Atlanta community,
- promote and advocate for the wellness of individuals it serves,
- support the education of entry-level doctoral students, post-professional residents/fellows, and clinicians, and
- develop and improve methods of physical therapy delivery through clinical research.
Clinic Core Values
Mercer Physical Therapy endorses the core values of professionalism in physical therapy which include accountability, altruism, compassion/caring, excellence, integrity, professional duty, diversity, service, and social responsibility.
- Develop and disseminate new models of practice at the doctoral level.
- Conduct applied research to test and disseminate new clinical approaches.
- Collaborate with Mercer University colleagues to model an inter-disciplinary approach to clinical practice, research, and service.
- Provide high quality, evidence-based care in today’s reimbursement climate.
- Provide clinical residency and fellowship opportunities for Mercer’s Department of Physical Therapy.
- Provide clinical education opportunities for entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy students.
- Provide clinical practice opportunities for faculty.
- Provide care to the students, staff, and faculty of Mercer University, and to the general public.
- Develop continuing education offerings for alumni and community participants.
- Support coordinated research activities with clinical partners.