We encourage you look around the website!
- Professional DPT Program: Comprehensive information about our program.
- Profile of the Mercer University Doctor of Physical Therapy Graduate: Philosophical statements which we believe should personify a physical therapist.
- Abilities and Attributes Candidates for admission to the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program should consider these and assess if they are able to meet the abilities and attributes with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Admissions Requirements and Standards: Prerequisites and requirements needed to apply to Mercer's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program.
- Information sessions: Monthly opportunities to learn more about our professional program, meet faculty, staff, and students, and tour our facilities.
Other helpful information is provided on our admissions website.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, please contact us at email@example.com or (678) 547-6391.